Senior Software Engineer **REMOTE** Senior Software Engineer --REMOTE-- - Skills Required - Java, Spring, RESTful API, MongoDB, Tax or Accou...
Senior Software Engineer **REMOTE** Senior Software Engineer --REMOTE-- - Skills Required - Java, Spring, RESTful API, MongoDB, Tax or Accounting solutions (a plus), Blockchain (a plus)
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with Java, Spring and Rest experience, please read on! This is a 100% REMOTE role.
We are a Funded, fast-growing, Blockchain technology solution firm, that is about to release their product to the masses this January 2019. We are NOT a CryptoCurrency, but provide software solutions to the industry. We are also working on our 2nd round of funding, so things are going very well!!!
Still interested?? Great fit??
Send us your resume and let's talk!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. True work/life balance!
2. Join a world class engineering team.
3. Experience tremendous personal and professional success
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Build and maintain microservices, designing and implementing APIs, managing cross service integration testing and creating robust, fault tolerant services
- Design and document new features, improvements, and infrastructure
- Work across multiple teams
- Work with job processing and message queues
- Implement robust distributed systems
- Test, deploy, and monitor changes on test and production environments
- Participate in code reviews on GitHub
**What You Need for this Position**
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Java
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Spring 5 and Spring Boot 2
- Excellent analytical skills, and strategic thinking/visioning
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Experience with Blockchain or Tax Experience is a huge plus
**What's In It for You**
Annualized compensation in the $90k - $130k range, depending on experience.
So, if you are a Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
--You can email me directly at
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Software Engineer **REMOTE***