Sr. Software Engineer in Plano, TX - React & Node, Blockchain, Next-Generation Product Development. This established company wants to take i...
Sr. Software Engineer in Plano, TX - React & Node, Blockchain, Next-Generation Product Development. This established company wants to take its logistics software platform to the next level. They provide seamless solutions for domestic and international connectivity across multiple industries-to the next level. Its engineers are leveraging blockchain technology for a new generation of the company's products. Be an influential part of this step into the future!
Why should you apply here?
- An established firm that wants to take its products to the next level
- Work with new technologies utilizing blockchain applications
- Dedicated teams providing seamless solutions for global connectivity
- Leadership that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship
- A diverse and collaborative culture where employees feel empowered
- Hybrid work environment after the pandemic (remote and on-site)
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of software developers in-house, on-shore, and off-shore
- Developing solutions that utilize blockchain technologies and distributed ledgers
- Taking responsibility for systems architecture, software development, and support services as the company builds out the next generation of its products
- Architecting and implementing different applications and application features
- Owning, tracking, and resolving software-related incidents and requests
- Collaborating with the engineering team to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems
- Playing a significant role and working independently to contribute to the architecture and development of software solutions
What skills/experience do you need?
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Background working in either Windows or Linux/Unix environments
- Experience developing RESTful services with Node, Express, Knex, or similar tools
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies such as distributed ledgers
- Experience architecting and deploying applications to a cloud environment
- Exposure to application and services development using databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of object-oriented design (C++, C#, Java, etc.), microservices architecture, and federated architectures
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Location: Plano, TX (position will be 100% on-site post-pandemic)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 110 - 140k