Ripple is the world's only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders....
Ripple is the world's only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is looking for Senior Software Engineers to help build the next generation of payment applications that enable banks to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripple's distributed financial technology outperforms today's banking infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build enterprise, distributed payment applications that execute settlement within seconds to enable the Internet of Value
- Prototype new solutions for complex software problems and implement them for production bank deployments
- Be a technical subject matter expert and share your expertise with a growing team of engineers
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, legal, and business development to think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A deep understanding of Java and its ecosystem
- Experience building scalable and performant enterprise software
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- A positive attitude and a passion for sharing knowledge - the go-to person on the team for small and large questions
- Ability to encourage engineering best practices in a team and the larger department