Sr. Software Engineer in Richardson, TX - Java, Middleware or PaaS, Blockchain Technology, Successful Startup. Get in on the ground floor of...
Sr. Software Engineer in Richardson, TX - Java, Middleware or PaaS, Blockchain Technology, Successful Startup. Get in on the ground floor of a growing startup and work alongside some of the best minds in the business. Your chance to help disrupt multiple industries with an innovative technology!
Why should I apply here?
- An early-stage, forward-thinking startup with an excellent technical staff
- 100M+ in funds from one of the largest VC firms in the U.S.
- Grown from 2 to 73 employees in less than 2 years
- Founders are successful, well known, and experts in this domain
- Opportunity to be part of a unique software team developing new technology
- Fast-paced environment, dedication to integrity, excellence, and teamwork
- Chance to help grow an organization and assist in establishing its culture
- New office, flexible hours, combination of working on-site and remotely
What will I be doing?
- Designing, developing, and testing Middleware/PaaS components in Java
- Developing integrations for enterprise applications
- Working closely with customers to create proofs of concepts
- Building sample/demo applications to demonstrate the value and strength of the company's technology
- Enabling the development community to create a wide range of applications based on the company's platform
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Senior-level skills in Java design and programming
- Familiarity with test-driven software development processes as well as with continuous integration tools and systems
- Commitment to strong engineering principles and processes aimed at developing simple, modular, and high-quality code
- Ability to adapt quickly to a complex and changing environment
- Understanding of the basics of network scalability
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Background in development at the PaaS and/or SaaS layer
- Experience in enterprise applications integration
- Familiarity with graph theory
Location: Richardson, TX (some relocation assistance is available)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is able to provide visa sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 110 - 150k + Additional Monetary Incentives, Excellent Medical Coverage