StormX is a Seattle-based technology startup, focused on enabling users to earn anywhere, anytime, from any device. We are embracing the ben...
StormX is a Seattle-based technology startup, focused on enabling users to earn anywhere, anytime, from any device. We are embracing the benefits of cryptocurrencies to bring microtasks to global audiences.
Senior software engineers at StormX are problem solvers. We are looking for people who innovate, love solving hard problems, and never take "no" for an answer. You will be architecting and designing systems that impact millions of users around the world, creating multi-million-dollar revenue opportunities and managing a team of talented engineers.
We follow agile development practices and want candidates who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. We focus on delivering lots of value in a short amount of time. If this sounds like a team that you want to be part of, apply now!
Who you are:
- You are data-driven. You contribute to the engineering and product team decision-making with the data you have access to and any insights you can derive.
- 3+ years of experience with hands-on development in Node.js, TypeScript, RESTful APIs, and AWS.
- 1+ years of experience using Web3.js or Ethers.js
- A demonstrated pattern of staying up-to-date on modern frontend technologies and practices, while being judicious about introducing new technology to existing codebases.
- Passionate about blockchain and would love to contribute to blockchain-related projects including but not limited to writing smart contracts and building dApps
- Able to ask clarifying questions to get at the root of the business problem.
- Experience providing engineering guidance to a team and being accountable for the results.
- Is self-motivated and is able to deliver without significant direction or micro-management.
- Willing to work at a startup with a fast-paced environment that requires you to occasionally work long hours.
- Team player. You work with confidence and without ego. You have strongly-held, defensible ideas, and advocate for what you believe is right. You are also adept at identifying and evaluating trade-offs, willing to be proven wrong, and quick to walk through fire to support your fellow teammates.
- Write clean, well-documented code. Code alongside your teammates every day, reading their code, design docs, and collaborating on software architecture.
- Work closely with a team of software engineers to design, develop and support APIs.
- Maintain best and intuitive user experience by thinking from the users' perspective and working closely with UX designers.
- Implement coding standards through design, architectural, and peer reviews, test-driven development, and automated workflows via CI/CD processes.
- Work with product managers, designers, and other team members to present, communicate, and advocate your code from development to production.
- Be a part of your team's on-call rotation; we all own our code from development to deployment to long-term operations.
- 2+ years of experience developing and deploying Ethereum solidity contracts to Mainnet
- Experience in Defi: NFT, liquidity mining, DEX, etc.
- Experience with mission-critical 24x7 operations for consumer-facing applications/software systems.
Salary commensurate with experience.