West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia At Capital One, we?re building a leading information-based technology com...
West Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia At Capital One, we?re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.???????????????????????????????????????????????
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? We experiment and innovate leveraging the latest technologies, engineer breakthrough customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to banking. We make a difference as a technology company in consumer finance.
Your commitment to learn new things is every bit as important to us as what you have already done. Maybe even more so because we don?t want to be doing the same thing tomorrow that we?re doing today. You accept change, want to grow, and evolve into a better member of the team.
- Write, design, code, test, implement, debug, and validate applications; document design decisions and develop modular software components; monitor system performance metrics, and identify potential risks/issues.
- Collaborate in an Agile scrum team with product owners and fellow software engineers to deliver upon most important business and technical priorities.
- Grow technical expertise by participating in internal and external technology conference & communities.
What you would expect to work on here: ?Object Oriented Languages (Java), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps and Serverless), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React, Node.js), Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark, Machine Learning) and Next Generation technologies (AI, Blockchain).
- Bachelor?s degree or Military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of RestFUL services experience
- 1+ year of AWS experience
- 2+ years of Jenkins or Docker experience
- 2+ years of relational database experience
- 2+ years of experience with Microservices architectures
- 2+ years of Spring experience
At this time, Capital One will not
sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.