We are looking for a developer who is experienced in Java and C to join our mobile team to help us build the best crypto curren...
We are looking for a developer who is experienced in Java and C to join our mobile team to help us build the best crypto currency experience in the world. Our vision is to decentralize banking and bring the power of financial services to everyone in the world, including the nearly 2 billion adults that to this day remain unbanked.
Our origins trace back to the desire to build a beautiful product underpinned by beautiful software. Our mobile wallet connects directly to cryptocurrency peer to peer networks and as such has a unique set of requirements that differs from those that depend on a centralized server. To accomplish this task we've built a standalone C library which provides a full bitcoin SPV wallet. Aaron Voisine, the author of the library, has painstakingly crafted this library so it can be used in both our iOS and Android wallets.
This codebase is responsible for providing access to billions of dollars in assets on customers wallets. It's paramount that we continue to maintain and evolve the library to meet our business and our customer needs. This includes adding support for more cryptocurrencies, and building a testing infrastructure so we can automatically verify correctness.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Java, JNI and JNA, Gradle, AS/IntelliJ
- Confidence working with low-level C code
- Ability to write unit tests, integration tests
- Comfortable working with threading, sockets, and cryptography
- A desire to learn and grow your skills
- You value your attention to detail
- Experience with the low level concepts in blockchains
- Mobile development experience
- Swift and Kotlin
- Crypto currency experience will help you get up to speed quicker
- provided by Dice