A technology focused principal trading firm is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Cryptocurrency to join their team in Chicago. You will be...
A technology focused principal trading firm is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Cryptocurrency to join their team in Chicago. You will be responsible for building and supporting a multi-language, functionally diverse technology stack to empower trade across many regions. You will work with other software engineers to design and develop the full stack of software needed to enable a global trading operation.
- Work as part of our cryptocurrency team to establish and maintain best-in-class software systems to enable 24-hour, Global trading operations
- Design and develop full-stack software systems including trading systems, exchange connectivity solutions, and monitoring systems
- Working in multiple languages, including Java, C++, and Python
- Testing at the unit, functional, and integration level
- Working on legacy code as well as greenfield development
- Providing on-call support as needed
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting mission critical, high-performance applications.
- 5+ years of professional Java or C++ experience.
- 3+ years of professional script development experience, preferably Python.
- 3 + years of front-end and back-end development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of network communication experience, including multicast and websockets
- Experience with inter-process messaging, micro-service architectures, and API design
- B. S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree