Are you keen to get involved in the Blockchain space, but hesitant about the volatility of Cryptocurrencies? Our client, a VC-...
Are you keen to get involved in the Blockchain space, but hesitant about the volatility of Cryptocurrencies? Our client, a VC-backed startup here in New York is building the future of data and software products to support ETF's and exchanges. Their work touches all of the exciting parts of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency without incurring the risk of the currency itself.
They are looking for senior engineers with a strong background in Java and server-side technologies to build out their backend team. The work will be a mix of new design and development as well as expanding on existing applications. Much of the new development will revolve around real-time, high-volume solutions.
Qualified candidates should have some of the following:
- 5+ years of server side development work in Java and related technologies
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC
- Experience building applications utilizing MVC and REST services
- Experience with high-volume, real-time systems
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
For more information, please contact Richard Soper at .
- provided by Dice java, spring, rest, api, blockchain