Taxa brings performance, privacy and usability to blockchain applications. Taxa's decentralized computing network leverages state-of-the-art...
Taxa brings performance, privacy and usability to blockchain applications. Taxa's decentralized computing network leverages state-of-the-art hardware-based trusted computing technology to enable a trustless backend service, serving the applications in performance/privacy-centric industries such as analytics, fintech, advertising, AI, identity, healthcare, legal, security, supply chain, etc.
We're looking for talented self-starters to build that cutting edge together. We experiment with new ideas and technologies, put the right processes and tools in place to make developers happy and efficient, and sponsor tech talks and coaching sessions to empower everyone to become their best.
- Build and improve Taxa's decentralized computing network;
- Develop automated tools, and participate in setting up the technology frameworks of a fast growing engineering team;
- Participate in the design and implementation of reliable cloud components;
- Work on integration solutions and other engineering tasks when needed;
- Work closely with the tech team to co-plan and co-design Taxa's product offerings in an agile development process.
- 3+ years of industry experience in software engineering;
- Experience in DevOps: AWS/Azure and Linux;
- Solid understanding of network protocols;
- Demonstrated experience in building large scale systems;
- Demonstrated skills of writing technical documentation.
Preferred, not required:
- Experience in LibP2P or other P2P libraries;
- Experience in distributed system;
- Experience in blockchain technologies and smart contracts development;
- Experience with cryptography and security.
Paid time off
Medical, dental, & vision insurance
Sponsored tech talks, coaching sessions, outings, happy hours
About the Culture
"Taxa" is the plural of "taxon". In biology, a taxon is a group of one or more populations of an organism or organisms to form a unit. Today, "good" or "useful" taxa are ones that reflect evolutionary relationships.
Usability, developability, inclusivity are amongst our core values since Day 1. We care about the work we do, and about our mission to empower the real-world deployment of blockchain technology to develop and thrive. Each of Taxa members contributes to the mission of Taxa and the benefits of the ecosystem members - public chain creators, dApps builders, and miners.
Taxa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We embrace difference, celebrate it, and thrive on it for the sustainable benefit of our team, products, and the entire community.