Sr. Software Engineer
Company, is looking for a talented senior full-stack software engineer that knows Ruby on Rails and is familiar with...
Sr. Software Engineer
Company, is looking for a talented senior full-stack software engineer that knows Ruby on Rails and is familiar with building high quality web applications.
Your job will be the product to make sure the product's user interface is easy-to-use and best matches customer's needs. You will also ensure that the back-end serves the user's needs effectively, efficiently and without errors. You will need to be ready to work with the product team, and even directly with customers, to learn preferences and pain points. You will help build a great user experience. We want you to own the processes and infrastructure that will take something complicated for our customers and make it easy and painless.
We are working with sensitive data, and it is likely you will be required to pass a security clearance test in the future.
- Participate in product design process to drive feature development and create well defined backlog items for yourself and the team
- Communicate with customers occasionally and identify pain points
- Occasionally help resolve urgent customer issues and system failures
- Create high-quality code to implement great user interface and efficient back-end computation and data handling
What We Are Looking For:
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency is a strong plus
- A high degree of organizational ability.
- Strong attention to detail
- Prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a distributed company
- Motivation to identify inefficiencies and creatively suggest ways to solve them
- Outstanding work ethic, integrity, and commitment
- Experience in customer service
- AWS experience a plus
- Able to pass a security clearance test, in the future
- Having a security clearance already a plus
What You'll Do:
- You will be a full time employee of company. No consultants or freelancers
- Must live in the USA. Must have US citizenship needed to secure a top secret security clearance
- Normal business hours, anywere in USA
- Work on creating features
- Interview customers and use their feedback to improve existing user experience and design new features
- Pay attention to customer support issues and use that as feedback to improve the product
- Experience in React and Node or Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Experience working on a professional WebApp (and that WebApp is the company's product or service)
- Able to talk with customers and learn how to improve the product for them
- Willing to be a full stack engineer and help keep the servers up if problems arise
- What we can offer you: Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Exciting, fast-paced environment