SkyGrid (skygrid.com), a Boeing, SparkCognition company that will enable the future of urban aerial mobility. Based in Austin, Texas, SkyGri...
SkyGrid (skygrid.com), a Boeing, SparkCognition company that will enable the future of urban aerial mobility. Based in Austin, Texas, SkyGrid will deliver a platform capable of providing safe airspace operations, including unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) traffic management (UTM) solutions ⎯ a key step toward integrating a significant number of autonomous air vehicles into the global airspace.
As the first AI and blockchain-powered unmanned aerial operating system, SkyGrid will facilitate a wide variety of UAS-enabled services, including package delivery, industrial inspections, and emergency assistance.
The SkyGrid engineering team is looking for a passionate, talented, self-motivated engineer to join us in building the future of urban air mobility. The candidate will be responsible for development, testing, documenting of software.
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Engineer with a strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science
- Experience with C/C++, C#, Python, Java a plus
- Experience working in an Agile team environment, and collaborating with different groups
- Experience with SVN or Git
- Experience using Unity3D, ML-Agents a plus
- Highly motivated to build innovative products
- Team player and self-starter who can organize activities and collaborate with other engineers, designers and subject matter experts
- Strong understanding of the software development principles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions
Powered by JazzHR