Verseon's mission is to develop disruptive technologies and products that advance global health. As part of this goal, the company is challe...
Verseon's mission is to develop disruptive technologies and products that advance global health. As part of this goal, the company is challenging traditional drug development funding models through the process of tokenization of securities. As a Senior Software Engineer on the newly formed team Blockchain Solutions Team, you will focus on developing a token launch platform that offers investment banking and registrar functionality such as generation of smart contracts, token sale & management, registration portal for investors and token issuing companies, regulatory compliance including investor accreditation, payment gateway (crypto and fiat), integration with crypto exchanges etc.
Be part of the revolution
We are building the first fully compliant token launch platform implemented on the blockchain. This breakthrough permits fully regulated, secure, and transparent support of securities, including decentralized trading. By democratizing investment access with blockchain technology, we will change the way new medicines and other life-science innovations are funded and how the resulting proceeds are shared.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or scientific degree program
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture
- Proficient server-side frameworks (such as NodeJS), and NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB)
- Demonstrates active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc.)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Router packages, such as Gorilla/Mux
- Go http package
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Blockchain concepts and client libraries, such as go-ethereum
- Using databases in Go
- provided by Dice microservices distributed architecture, server-sied frameworks (NodeJS) and NoSQL databases