Remote Senior Backend Software Developer (NodeJS, AWS) needed for growing Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency loyalty platform. Base pay from $125,00...
Remote Senior Backend Software Developer (NodeJS, AWS) needed for growing Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency loyalty platform. Base pay from $125,000 to $175,000 depending on experience.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a small, fast-growing start-up located in Orange County looking to build a brand in the gaming and bitcoin industry. We have multiple investors who share our vision including Wavemaker Genesis, Gumi Cryptos Capital, and Blocktower Capital.
We have over over 5 million registered users and over a million monthly active users. If you want to be a part of the next wave of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency gaming, you came to the right spot!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer with NodeJS and AWS experience to join our growing team. The Senior Software Developer will join an already functional team to help us achieve ideal growth! This role has a salary range for $125,000 to $175,000 although it is ultimately up to the experience of the candidate!
If interested, please apply today to find out more!
Why join us?
- Base salary of $125,000-175,000K annually + team performance bonuses up to 25K
- Medical and dental insurance
- Work from home most days
- Life insurance
- Free daily breakfast, snacks, beverages (when we resume in-office operations)
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Work with a small but tight-knit team of top performers
- Partial Remote (Roughly 3 or 4 weeks on-site a quarter)
Job Description for Senior Backend Engineer:
- Implementing back-end interfaces and company tools using Node.js.
- Designing technical server-side systems based on product requirements.
- Working with the product manager to build tools for managing game data.
- Collaborating with other engineers to integrate shared software and services.
- Handle DevOps requirements for our infrastructure (our team does not have dedicated devops).
- Manage code pushes to Google Cloud and AWS.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a top-ranking CS program or university.
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Familiarity with Node.js.
- 2+ year minimum of related experience.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- AWS, Google Cloud, and Firebase experience a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice