Our client is looking for a Full Stack software engineer to help their Engineering Team design and build applications that enable them to bu...
Our client is looking for a Full Stack software engineer to help their Engineering Team design and build applications that enable them to build out their growing network and improve the global payments infrastructure.
This role would be perfect for someone that wants to work at an agile startup that leverages blockchain technology to create value for fintech customers. You'll be working with their engineering, product and UX teams to ensure a high-quality service for their highly engaged members.
Our client's product offering is currently built using React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and Java Spring microservices. You will work directly with their team to add new features, fix bugs, and support releases for our flagship user experience -
This is an opportunity to help drive practices and leverage your experience in architecture, system design, and product development.
What you'll do:
• Build client-facing web applications integrating with blockchain technologies and all forms of currencies (traditional as well as crypto)
• Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from software design and requirements gathering to unit and integration testing
• Work with teams across the organization, including product, design, marketing, integrations, ops, customer success, legal etc
What we're looking for:
• Thier stack is ReactJS (TypeScript) on the front-end and Java (Spring) on the back-end.
• Experience in either front-end or backend development, but interest in delivering end-to-end features.
• Demonstrated success by building highly elegant, scalable and responsive web applications for consumers/enterprise customers
• Interests: entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, strong work ethic, creative thinking, systems thinking, cryptography, creative logic, fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile development and shipping customer facing features on a regular cadence
• Help to proactively identify cross-application dependencies and potential downstream impact
• Focus on unit and integration testing, so teams can iterate quickly while maintaining a high-quality bar
• Thrive on autonomy and responsibility
• BS in Computer Science or similar