At First Tier Technology, we believe the core strength of our organization lies with the people who are our most valuable assets and enablers of success. We view ourselves as enablers and providers of a positive and supportive environment, which motivates our employees, facilitates achievement, and creates consistent and high levels of performance. Our clients are some of the most highly regarded Financial Services & Investment Banks in the US!
Job Title: Senior Software Developer for Mobile applications
Location: St Louis, MO
The Sr. Software Developer will perform complex software design and development tasks and work independently on the design, installation and maintenance of complex systems/projects with a mobile first approach in a fast pace environment with targeted quick iterative deliverables.
Main Accountability 1:
- Strong System Design and development with innovative ideas.
- Responsible for system design, development and program logic for the core mobile application, including all aspects of development including business logic, performance, debugging, and documentation with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
- Works independently on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides leadership on analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic in compliance with secure coding standards.
Main Accountability 2:
- Participates in design discussions, with architects and Project leads, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, validate security features, code review, implement, and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code lifecycle.
Main Accountability 3:
- Provide leadership to more junior associates.
- Recognized as a SME on a particular system, aspect, or module of a system.
- Mentors more junior developers.
- Lead projects as needed.
- 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 5-7 Years Total Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Mobile App development using NodeJS and ReactNative
- Experience working with NodeJS, ReactJS, Angular, SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Experience working with highly concurrent systems preferred
- Experience of multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience working with networking programming and sockets preferred
- Financial services experience preferred
- Experience with real time processing, relational database systems (ideally Postgres) , and data
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
Job Type: Contract, Duration: 4-6 months++, Number Of Openings: 1, Location: St. Louis, MO
- provided by Dice