The Senior Software Developer will assist the Lead Developer and the Director of Data Management and Strat...
The Senior Software Developer will assist the Lead Developer and the Director of Data Management and Strategy as part of the Data Services team within IT Operations in the effort to design, develop, implement, to bring new platforms and experiences to market based on emerging technologies as the company continues to grow in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
- With us you will be able to:
- Translate business requirements that may require research and analysis into technical specifications to build solutions that drive integration and innovation.
- Work independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Maintain high standards of software quality and delivery within the team by adhering to proven Agile SDLC practices.
- Provide technical leadership on a wide variety of solutions based on AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Conversational Commerce, and AR/VR.
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert on a variety of systems, aspects, or modules of a system.
- Provide proactive communication and responsive support with the customer (user) community.
You should be:
Resourceful. You are able to demonstrate a high degree of technical knowledge and work collaboratively across a fast-growing global organization.
A Self-Starter. You have experience within a team of software developers and are skilled at tracking multiple objectives simultaneously. You can be trusted to deliver on time without constant supervision.
Technical. You have extensive prior experience with bot frameworks, NLP platforms, have created solutions that include conversational agents, and integrated them into multiple delivery
Results-oriented. You make things happen and have a proven track record of driving change.
Passionate. You deliver critical industry-leading customer support and you thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
An exceptional communicator.?You have excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others, convey confidence, provide exemplary levels of service, resolve conflict effectively, and collaborate with and facilitate small groups.
Meticulous and creative. You have an innate and highly developed talent for intuitive and modern UI/UX/CX design in the solutions you craft.
Nice. We only hire extremely nice people.
Experience Requirements :
- You are pursuing computer science degree or advanced certification relevant to software development, or have 3 years of proven experience in software web development, and have lead a team of developers.