The Enterprise Architecture and Innovation group in Boston focuses on the cutting edge technologies and solutions for the capital markets. I...
The Enterprise Architecture and Innovation group in Boston focuses on the cutting edge technologies and solutions for the capital markets. It is actively engaged in building solutions in blockchain and machine learning space.
• Designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture and applications infrastructure.
• Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
• Codes, tests, debugs and implements and maintains software solutions with some assistance on complex development tasks.
• Supports develops, tests, debugs and implements operating systems components, software tools and utilities with limited supervision.
• Develops security solutions for routine assignments progressing to assignments with increasing complexity.
• Provides application software development services or technical support, typically in a defined project often learning from more experienced peers.
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyses and modifies logic in existing applications, often learning on the job from more senior colleagues as size of the challenge increases.
• Modifies existing internal software products to add new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability under limited supervision.
• Implements and monitors routine system improvements to ensure successful installation and increased efficiency.
• Ensures that applications are compatible across multiple computing platforms and browsers.
• Strong computer science background in algorithms, compilers and database systems. Deep interest and knowledge in Blockchain and Machine learning.Experience in full stack development using NodeJs, ReactJs and big data stores like MongoDB and Cassandra
• Education Required: Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience Required: At least 2-3 years industry experience
• Special Qualifications: Knowledge of one or more programming or scripting languages, such as C, C++, C#, .net, Java, Perl, etc., and one or more operating system, such as Windows, Linux/Unix, etc.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.