* Keen to focus your development skills on cloud content management, data and artificial intelligence?
* Would working for an established gl...
- Keen to focus your development skills on cloud content management, data and artificial intelligence?
- Would working for an established global team be an interesting next step for you?
- Want to work in the interface between technology and business?
You have come to the right place - join Crayon USA as our new Sr. Software Developer!
Crayon is a leading provider of cloud and Software optimization services. As specialists we deliver customized solutions in software vendor management, across; Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, Symantec, VMware, IBM, Oracle, some of the biggest names in the industry. Our continued growth in recent years, in terms of financials and geographical expansion, has driven organic development into new regions and markets. Today we are 1400+ highly skilled colleagues across the globe, with offices in 30 countries. Agile thought-leadership and strong entrepreneurial spirit combined with desire to deliver results at the highest levels has brought us together. Our flat Nordic structure creates an innovative environment and a strong performance-oriented culture where everyone contributes to bringing us forward helping customers and partners solve business challenges.
Crayon USA has a team of 140 across the country, with a main office in Dallas, and is growing consistently. On offer is an exciting, possibly career-defining opportunity in our Innovation & Transformation team. We are looking for an experienced Sr. Software Developer to significantly influence the direction of a global organization, and directly impact customer success. Your main focus will be on the development of cloud content management, data and analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence solutions, as well as blockchain. You will get to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry in the fields of data engineering and data science to solve critical business challenges and deliver business value for our customers.
As a Sr. Software Developer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Be a Trusted Advisor for our customers
- Identify customer business needs and present innovative solutions
- Development of cloud content management, data and analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence solutions
- Architect and implement custom and high-performance solutions
- Support AI initiatives, realize business value from data-driven solutions, and to evaluate new initiatives.
It is envisaged that the right person for the role enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize work appropriately. We believe you able and keen to learn new technology concepts masterfully and quickly, and that you collaborate well with others, as well as independently. You have solid presentation and communication skills, and you are proficient at translating business concepts into technical requirements and vice versa.
Wanted Competency & Experience:
- Consultancy experience
- Solid experience in coding
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces
- Experience with database creation and maintenance
- Good understanding of HTML technologies and web frameworks
- Proven record of architecting custom solutions with API integrations
- Demonstrated record of high performance implementations in past roles
- Strong knowledge of computer languages, such as C#, React, Node JS, Python, and SQL
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of, and experience with, the following technology is highly regarded: React, Bootstrap, Ajax, Box, MS Azure, AWS, Azure Databricks, Hadoop, GSuite, and market leaders in IaaS
- Location: Dallas, USA
- Languages required: Professional level English, verbal and written
- Application deadline: ASAP. We will evaluate the candidates as they apply and conduct selection
- Visa requirements: Must have work VISA/US work permit. We are looking for someone that is already based in the US and that could start relatively quickly. If you are located outside of USA, please make sure you write in your application when you plan to move here and when you can start.