What you ll be doing...
This role will require developing innovative ideas leveraging emerging technologies to drive new ideas, pitching th...
What you ll be doing...
This role will require developing innovative ideas leveraging emerging technologies to drive new ideas, pitching those ideas to internal teams and executives, and prototyping the proposed solutions to validate the underlying technology.
What we re looking for...
- Leading the architecture and designs using new technical paradigms and frameworks to solve complex problems.
- Rapid prototyping of new service in the cloud by setting up complex testbeds, developing new capabilities, demonstrating the viability and addressing massive scaling needs.
- Driving vendors on new features and capabilities based on service requirements.
- Researching new areas and keeping up with technology advancements within the industry and universities.
- Analyzing emerging technology solutions and developing recommendations towards the applicability for Verizon.
You ll need to have:
- Bachelor s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Broad technical expertise across a wide variety of technologies including IoT, data modelling and analytics.
- Machine learning and Blockchain experience.
- Strong technical expertise with deploying web scale applications in cloud infrastructures.
- Deep technical expertise with Linux / Unix environments and building large scalable testbeds for prototyping.
- Strong experience with Docker containers.
- Strong experience in building distributed clustered environments for scaling applications.
- Strong experience in developing end-to-end solution architectures.
- Ability to integrate software modules and develop APIs to rapidly prototype product / service ideas.
- Strong scripting expertise to rapidly prototype applications.
- Strong experience in data center switching technologies and network architecture.
- Strong knowledge of big data technologies.
- Strong research and analytical skills to comb through technical papers from leading universities and industry forums.
- Strong software development expertise across a variety of languages including Node. js, Java, Python, C/C++.
- Experience with AWS tools and application development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Blockchain technologies.
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Elasticsearch, Logstash and kibana.
- Working knowledge of Cassandra, NoSQL databases.
- Broad experience in storage technologies.
- Broad technical knowledge of firewalls, load balancers and switching infrastructure.
- Experience in a DevOps environment.