Blockchain technology startup in Manhattan has an open job for a Site Reliability Engineer in their local Manhattan office, or fully remote ...
Blockchain technology startup in Manhattan has an open job for a Site Reliability Engineer in their local Manhattan office, or fully remote as long as you're open to flying to New York on a quarterly basis.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience with containerization and orchestration tools in production. You've worked at scale, and you're excited to join a company that's engineering-first, more than 50% of the company is engineers and they plan to keep it that way.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- Expertise with infrastructure-as-code at scale
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience building cloud-based production infrastructure (AWS P or Azure)
Competitive Salary: Up to $208K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Stipend to build your home office
- Commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and Holidays
- provided by Dice