As a Senior Security Software Engineer on the SevOne Development team, you will focus on the security and privacy of the overall SevOne solu...
As a Senior Security Software Engineer on the SevOne Development team, you will focus on the security and privacy of the overall SevOne solution. You will proactively assess and remediate potential security vulnerabilities, provide architecture guidance to engineering and product management for trust related features, and implement security infrastructure for the solution. You are a security and/or privacy expert who thrives on addressing real world problems and likes to code. Best of all, you will have strong ownership and direct impact on SevOne's solution success. This position can be based in Newark, Delaware.
You are a skilled software engineer who enjoys security and/or privacy work and is an expert in systems security, applications security, network security, data protection, infrastructure privacy, cryptography, intrusion and prevention, detecting subterfuge and automated vulnerability analysis.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent is preferred.
* 5+ years of professional working experience in security and privacy software development and architecture.
* Self-motivated and highly ambitious.
* Ability to balance multiple project deliverables.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
* Excellent teamwork and people skills.
* Critical thinking & problem-solving skills.
* Ability and experience developing software solutions using different programming languages including Java, Golang, Python, PHP, Perl/Bash and C++
* Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
* Understanding of security controls at the application level, operating system, services, and network.
* Familiarity with standard security processes and operations like threat modeling, penetration testing, DDoS protection mechanisms, TLS certificate lifecycle management.
* Experience implementing or integrating general application security API's, protocols, and IDM systems such as Active Directory (AD), LDAP, SAML, OAuth, SSO, etc.
* Knowledge of PKI systems.
* Security certification (CISSP, etc.)
* Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
* Experience securing Centos, and RHEL.
* Expertise securing applications in commercial cloud-based environments.
* Security testing automation experience.
* Experience with Blockchain-based PKI technology.
* Highly scalable distributed systems architecture knowledge
* Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!),we observe 10 paid Holidays a year.
* Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people through our Fortune 100 Customers.
* Work in a fun, casual, team environment: flip flops, shorts, T-shirts = OK
* Nerf Guns, Ping Pong, Foosball, gaming rooms and a two story slide!
* Free Food: Catered payday lunches, unlimited snacks and drinks.
* Competitive Health benefits that start on day one!
* Education Reimbursement ($5200 per year!) Employee Loyalty Program, Innovation Time-Outs, and much more.
SevOne is an equal opportunity employer. At SevOne, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
No agencies will be entertained for this role. SDL2017