This digital trading platform in Santa Monica is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their talented team. As the Senior Security ...
This digital trading platform in Santa Monica is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their talented team. As the Senior Security Engineer you will be a hands on member of this nimble and growing team. This position will have a strong focus on automation, implementation, and a heavy focus on introducing security earlier in the application development process.
The ideal candidate will have an Infrastructure/Engineering background and have a strong knowledge of Cloud and Application Security. You will design and lead the security and risk programs for information security, software development life cycle, disaster recovery, and privacy. Experience in the financial industry (fintech, blockchain, exchanges, cryptocurrency, etc) is required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7-10+ years of relevant application security experience
- Prior experience implementing security earlier in development lifecycles
- Previous experience in automation or a devops capacity
- Ability to develop and implement security policies and procedures
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies - Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Azure
- Experience in the financial services, blockchain, or cryptocurrency industry
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-PH1 - provided by Dice