Like the brakes on a car, the Security team's mission is to enable Chainalysis to accelerate with confidence. Our Vision is to build an envi...
Like the brakes on a car, the Security team's mission is to enable Chainalysis to accelerate with confidence. Our Vision is to build an environment where Information Security risks are identified, understood, and managed to an acceptable level across Chainalysis. We have the tools, resources, and expertise to make optimal decisions for business success.
Senior Security Automation and Detection Engineers are instinctively driven to improve the environment around them whether that be infrastructure, systems, or methodologies. Reducing repeatable tasks through automation and diving into large data sets to create meaning comes naturally. We measure their success by the ability to have meaningful insight and alerts into our environment and positive impact on our security posture and culture.
In one year you'll know you were successful if you've…
A Background Like This Helps
- Built high-volume logging platform and data pipeline to support multiple data types and sources
- Developed tooling to increase visibility and detection capabilities across the technology stack
- Collated and normalized data from different sources to increase context of dashboards and alerts
- Designed high-fidelity alerts to detect anomalous behavior
- Communicated with stakeholders to articulate risks and recommend solutions
- Support and elevate the team through mentorship and knowledge sharing
- Previously architected a SIEM solution for large enterprises
- Experience leveraging data science to enhance security telemetry
- Used infrastructure as code platforms such as a Terraform and Ansible
- Developed automations and/or software using languages such as Python, Java or TypeScript
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes or Fargate
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we're ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women's Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant's Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can't wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.