About Cisco Umbrella
Cisco Umbrella is a leading provider of network security and DNS services, enabling the world to connect to the Intern...
About Cisco Umbrella
Cisco Umbrella is a leading provider of network security and DNS services, enabling the world to connect to the Internet with confidence on any device, anywhere, anytime. Our approach is twofold; first Umbrella, our cloud-delivered network security service, blocks advanced attacks including malware, botnets, and phishing threats, while our predictive intelligence engine uses machine learning to automate protection against newly-discovered threats before they can reach our customers. Today, we handle more than 80 billion daily Internet requests from 65 million+ users around the world. Our global network has proven reliability and adds no latency. We protect each and every one of our customers' devices globally without any hardware to install or software to maintain. Working at Cisco Umbrella means being surrounded by passionate, intelligent and creative people that are determined to disrupt the Internet security industry with innovative ideas, world-class research and unrivaled products and services. It's a place where the best ideas are quickly transformed into products, features, campaigns and company-wide practices, so it won't be long before you witness the results of your hard work. But don't just take our word for it. We've seen nearly 100% year-over-year usage growth.
Who You'll Work With
As a Senior Salesforce Developer on the Business Systems team, you will work closely with sales, renewals, and marketing operations teams on high visibility projects that impact the entire business unit. You will have a strong voice in making business decisions, and play an integral role in developing the processes that help the company scale better by running more efficiently.
Responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce Developer:
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Working directly with integration teams enhance, scale, debug our automated ordering processing and provisioning system
- Maintaining the entirety of SFDC code-base; constantly finding areas to be improved and re-factored to minimize technical debt
- Debugging production and sandbox code issues to ensure fast and smooth deployments for the rest of the team
- Assist with resolving order processing failures and formulate solutions or fixes to prevent future issues
Bonus points for any of the following:
- 5+ years of experience writing professional Apex production code
- 3+ years of experience working with APIs; REST highly preferred
- Work well with Salesforce admins/business analysts to deliver new functionality
- Adhere to the belief of balancing clicks vs. code, and evaluating all requests to ensure the optimal approach to solving a problem is taken
- Enjoy working directly the end customers of the systems we oversee
We Are Cisco
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Zuora, Steelbrick CPQ, NetSuite, DocuSign, Marketo, Conga, LeanData, Distribution Engine
- Understanding of subscription billing model; new, renewal, upsell, churn, etc.
- Salesforce lightning framework development
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as SalesforceDX, Heroku pipelines, Jenkins, TravisCI
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
#LI-PRIORITY - provided by Dice