Minimum Required Skills:
RUBY, Rails, NoSQL, Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence (AI), Containerization: Docker/Kubernetes, Logging: L...
Minimum Required Skills:
RUBY, Rails, NoSQL, Machine Learning, Artificial intelligence (AI), Containerization: Docker/Kubernetes, Logging: LogEntries/Splunk/SumoLogic, Monitoring tools: Nagios/NewRelic, Cloud computing: AWS/GCP/Azure, Functional Programming: Python/Scala
If you are a Senior Ruby Engineer - AI/Machine Learning with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a well-funded startup focused on using big data, machine learning, and blockchain to solve the challenges around sustainability and waste during and after construction for some of the largest construction and real-estate builders in the world.
What You Will Be Doing
As a senior engineer you will be responsible for guiding our team throughout the decision-making process and ensuring best practices while providing top-of-line product quality.
- Lead technical direction on design, implementation, and deployment of software
- Ensure the use of data is woven throughout our enterprise
- Establish organizational best-practices scalable across teams and products
- Coordinate leadership contribution and buy-in to design planning process
What You Need for this Position
- BS in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong Ruby on Rails development
- SQL/NoSQL databases
- Cloud Computing: AWS and/or GCP
- Experience with real-world applications of A.I. and Machine learning
NICE TO HAVE:
- Logging Tools: SumoLogic, Splunk, or LogEntries
- Monitoring Tools: New Relic or Nagios
- Functional Programming: Python or Scala
- Containerization: Docker or Kubernetes
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Stock Options
- Generous PTO
- WFH days
- HUGE room for GrowthSo, if you are a Senior Ruby Engineer - AI/Machine Learning with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice