We're entering a new age of technology and are moving away from centralized SaaS platforms that force users to pit their tools against each ...
We're entering a new age of technology and are moving away from centralized SaaS platforms that force users to pit their tools against each other. There are just too many subscriptions, and workflows, and it's all disconnected.
Cardstack is the world's first cooperative SaaS platform. We're on a mission to democratize productivity by enabling our users to be builders and not just operators. Through our open-source platform, users can develop the tools and workflows they need to collaborate freely and openly. Using blockchain and smart contract technology, we are able to share the revenue from paying customers to developers, designers, and hosting providers who provide their services on top of our open-source software.
While we're a globally distributed team, we have a high appreciation for collaboration and culture! If you're interested in our mission and vision, feel free to read on:
Right now, we're looking for a React Native Developer who's interested in building the next version of our messaging and payments application. We're having a lot of fun doing it, but we can't do it all on our own!
Here's what we're looking for:
- Strong React Native experience.
- Experience writing Native Modules for iOS and Android.
- Previous experience in building and deploying apps to the app store with Fastlane.
- Familiar with app store review process and how to prepare materials and walkthrough for reviewers.
- Understanding of communication protocols like Websocket and Firebase for notification.
- Previous experience with a wallet or payment company, a plus.
Here's how you'll succeed:
- You're highly collaborative and believe pair programming and code reviews to be the building blocks of a strong engineering culture.
- You're a self-starter with the ability to think deeply about architecture and infrastructure
- Not required, but perhaps you yourself are a contributor to some open-source projects! If so, we'd love to check out your work.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance per the company plan eligible upon commencement of employment (currently provided by Aetna);
- Three weeks paid vacation in accordance with the Employee Handbook;
- Sick time per the Employee Handbook;
- Paid holidays provided per our policy;
- Participation in optional benefits such as a supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plans, and transit programs
How to Apply
Please include your resume, GitHub profile, portfolio, and/or LinkedIn page. Tell us in a few sentences why you are interested in the role, and how you intend to use your skills and experience as a member of the Cardstack team. By the way: Our interview process consists of pair programming and code reviews instead of whiteboarding or homework.
Come as you are!
At Cardstack, we don't just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you're good at what you do, come as you are. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Cardstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.