Senior React Engineer/Developer
We are looking to hire a candidate with the below skills and experience mentioned for one of our major clie...
Senior React Engineer/Developer
We are looking to hire a candidate with the below skills and experience mentioned for one of our major clients based out of Newark, NJ, in the Technology industry/domain. This is a permanent hiring opportunity, open to Contract to Hire. Position will start out as remote until COVID-19 restriction eases up. We are open to wider geography for this position. Candidate can work remotely after the pandemic, but will need them to come to the NJ office some times for meetings. Thus, candidates within several hours of Newark would work out. Also, this is a spinout from a 15-year-old company. But, it will operate like a startup in terms of urgency and challenges. Interested candidates may share their updated resume to
Carolina - OMG Technologies.com
About the Client:
Dropp is an innovative startup in the payments industry. The Dropp platform enables micropayments that can vary in size from a few dollars to a few cents. This will revolutionize the payments industry and enable new business models. They are looking for engineers who are looking to working at a startup where there will meet new challenges and exciting opportunities. The team is all about leveraging new technologies such as: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Elastic Search, machine learning, among much more, to build new business concepts. As a result, they are always looking for passionate, innovative, and driven individuals who want to excel in the technology industry.
As a Senior React Engineer/React Developer, you will play an important role in the Dropp Product Engineering team. You will work with product leads and designers to scope the implementation of new features and functions. You will lead the design and implementation of aspects of the Dropp Product including web apps and browser extensions. The candidate needs to have leadership qualities, creative thinking, and collaboratively working with the team is a must.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design and build front-end for Dropp web apps.
- Work with tech lead on the application design and implementation planning.
- Work with UX designers to help refine requirements.
- Mentoring and guiding junior developers and off-shore developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (Master's degree is preferred).
- Extensive experience with React.js and Angular.js frameworks.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience building browser extensions a big plus.
- Work with and mentor junior developers and offshore developers.
- Able to make front end decisions and knowledge of best practices.
- Experience building customer-facing web applications.
- Experience working a start-up company (a Big plus)
- Knowledge of Blockchain technologies (a Big Plus).
- A self-starter and go -getter
- A "Can-do" attitude with ability to drive things
- The candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must possess very good communication skills and very good analytical skills.
Other Job Specifications:
- Employment Type: Permanent hiring as well as Contract to Hire (CTH).
- Job Location: Newark, NJ. Local candidates preferred (candidates in NJ/NY or nearby areas). Position will start out as remote until COVID-19 restriction eases up. Will be needed at Newark office for team meetings.
- Annual Salary: Permanent Employment $125K - $130K plus Benefits and generous Stock Options.
- C2C - Up to $750/Professional Day depending on experience.
- Projected Start Date: May 2021
Interested candidates may share their updated resume to Carolina - OMG Technologies. Thank You.
- provided by Dice