Our client, one of the fastest growing small business firms in the Federal Services space, is looking for a motivated Senior Proposal Manage...
Our client, one of the fastest growing small business firms in the Federal Services space, is looking for a motivated Senior Proposal Manager (SPM). The SPM will lead the proposal development activities across the firm and play an integral part in the firms overall growth through RFx responses to Federal agencies, especially in the Federal financial and Federal health domains.
Applicants must have a proven track-record of working on complex Federal proposals of various sizes and types.
- Develop compliant, comprehensive, and compelling RFx submittals end to end.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive repository of proposal artifacts and templates.
- Lead the proposal team's execution of the firms BD, Capture and proposal process generating proposal content with adherence to requirements and format, and managing our proposal team's activities in order to win.
- Partner with Project and Capture Managers to assist in Capture Activities and Solution development.
- Support pipeline management and gate reviews of opportunities leading to proposals
- Collaborating across various technical and back-office teams to elicit content for proposals and White Papers.
- Develop capability focused content, including White Papers, brochures, research and analysis summary documents for customer presentations and marketing.
- Maintain and promote the firms Social media presence through collaboration across the firm and industry.
- 5+ years of managing multi-volume proposals that have resulted in Federal contract awards greater than $12M annually.
- Demonstrated successful track-record of managing, scheduling, editing, and producing multi-volume Federal proposals.
- In depth understanding of compliance with Government RFI/RFP/RFQ's.
- Capable of creating complete and compelling outlines and/or storyboards.
- Proposal Management training with Shipley, SM&A or other industry leading firms is desired.
- Some technical familiarity with eDiscovery, Cloud, DevSecOps, Data Analytics, AI, RPA and/or Blockchain.
- Ability to contribute to developing an overall win strategy and experience with cost volumes is a plus.
- provided by Dice