Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc. is seeking Senior Project Manager to join our Coral Springs, Florida team.
Job Responsibilities :
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs.
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
- This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
- The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills. 1. Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed.
- This includes managing and driving: • Project Schedule • Risk and Issue Management • Scope Change Management 2. Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively. 3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal. 4. Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 6+ years progressive management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment.
- PMP preferred.
- Skills/Experience :
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
Scope of Job :
- In addition to duties of a Project Manager, takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- May communicate with a company executive regarding the status of specific projects.
Performs duties and makes complex decisions and recommendations under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures.
- Risk Management
- Organizational Savvy & Politics
- Working With Project
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Project Management
- Managing in a Matrix Environment
- Measurement of Effectiveness
- Meeting Management
Licenses & Certifications :
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Language Skills :
- provided by Dice