If you have a passion for trading and driving products that increase customer's wealth, this role could be a fit. Bittrex has a world-class ...
If you have a passion for trading and driving products that increase customer's wealth, this role could be a fit. Bittrex has a world-class user crypto trading interface and tech stack built to support blockchain projects. Bittrex is looking for a category leader with deep understanding on what our customers want to trade and how to trade it, but also a vision for how to integrate new wealth building tools into the platform. Our customers span from absolute beginner retail trader to the most sophisticated high-frequency trading firms.
In this role, you will be expected to interact with customers, work with partners, business leaders, designers, engineers, compliance and other professionals. You will be co-located with parts of the team and work with others remotely. Peers and stakeholders will rely on you to interpret the future of the market and lead cross-functional teams in taking products and programs from market research to delivery. You must thrive in a fast-moving environment and when driving several initiatives simultaneously.
* Interact with customers and stakeholders to gather requirements for a set of wealth-building products.
* Work with research and analysts to understand the market and success of our products.
* Represent the business as part of multiple cross-functional product units at a time.
* Evaluate and prioritize complex business and technical requirements, communicating risks and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Manage and prioritize design & engineering requirements, tasks, and backlog.
* Maintain strong working relationships with leaders and peers.
* Be the driving force in creation of programs to compliment upcoming product releases.
* Working proactively with business teams and customers to ensure objectives are met.
* Work with and enable both internal, external and partner product teams to deliver products in a fast-moving environment.
* Various product-related tasks that continue to progress the organization's mission.
* 5+ years of experience as a product manager or similar.
* 5+ years of experience in building products for capital markets or crypto trading.
* Expertise in derivatives, margin trading, price risk, and best execution.
* Demonstrated success in driving product ideas into fully functioning products that deliver on the organization's KPIs.
* A clear understanding of web, desktop, mobile, and API based products.
* Track record of effectiveness in gathering and evaluating requirements across diverse stakeholders and creating agreement on product execution.
* Proven track record of strategic decision making, balancing the needs of the business, security, legal or other stakeholders.
* Basic knowledge of blockchain and digital assets.
* Excellent written, verbal and storytelling communication skills.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience desired.
* Experience with DeFi yield farming and staking.
* Experience in trading digital assets.
* Experience working closely with Research and Data analysts to build for and analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.