The Senior Product Owner, Marketplace at TessaB is the synthesizer on our team. Helping the team to arti...
The Senior Product Owner, Marketplace at TessaB is the synthesizer on our team. Helping the team to articulate our vision, understand our customers, iterate on our strategy, and continuously execute towards making our vision a reality. The candidate will be able to identify opportunities where we can increase conversion, lower CAC, improve the customer journey and continuously add features that improve our offerings.
- Vision - Facilitate the ongoing articulation of the company's vision. Help the team understand the vision and align everyone around it. If successful, each member of the team will be able to explain the vision of the company in their own words.
- Product Strategy - Continuously iterate on and refine the plan for how TessaB is going to dominate the market and find product/market fit. Articulate and research our product/market fit hypotheses, and design experiments for (in)validating them. If successful, the team understands how we are positioning our products in the market and why.
- Design - Ensure that the team is delivering a useful, usable, and delightful experience to our customers. Understand and document our customer personas and build up the emotional intelligence of our products. If successful, our customers are getting the intended value from our products and are happy to use them.
- Execution - Design the process for how the team gets things done. Curate ideas for improving our products from both internal and external sources, surfacing the best ones. If successful, the team is consistently shipping, understands the metrics of success, and the progress being made.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- 10 years of product management, product ownership or product development experience
- At least 2 years of product experience within a fast-growing B2C eCommerce and/or marketplace ventures
- Capacity to synthesize a product roadmap with short- medium- and long-term view
- High energy leader with start-up experience, high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Uncanny ability to identify areas of opportunity and match with existing solutions or development needs
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Understanding of blockchain technology
- Experience working on a remote team
- Experience in the consumer goods, consumer electronics space or pre-owned high tier apparel
- Experience in project management and working knowledge on Asana and JIRA
- Experience in supply chain and logistics
- Remote-okay (Must be in the United States)
- The team is remote-first with members in New Jersey, New York, Florida, California, Washington, and India. We organize regular gatherings of key personnel at least once per quarter.