In this role, you will mainly be responsible for our Client's product efforts that aim to on board and integrate with our partners. You will...
In this role, you will mainly be responsible for our Client's product efforts that aim to on board and integrate with our partners. You will work cross functionally with the design, engineering, and BD team to help deliver product solutions that delight our Client's partners and help acieve their vision of building a portable digital identity platform.
Our Client is a Series A blockchain startup.
In this role, you will be responsible for building our Client's developer portal and API/SDK/Platform products. You will be working directly with our Client's partners to help with integrations and form the strategy on how to successfully scale our Client's offering to their partners. Potential partners include digital/crypto wallets, banks, social networks, marketplaces, brick and mortar shops, or ecommerce businesses. This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to help lead a critical part of our Client's business as an early member joining at the beginning of a promising journey.
- Needs to have 5+ years of career experience with 3+ being a Product/Project manager in the tech industry. Startup experience is preferable, in both B2B and B2C is a plus.
- Have a proven track record of both launching and making improvements on either developer or partner facing products; for example a developer portal or mobile SDK.
- Needs to be comfortable working often with technical members of our Client's partners.
- Show an attitude of ownership as opposed to just doing by instruction. Show an active internal motivation to set higher goals and achieve them.
- Should have knowledge and passion about blockchain, mobile apps, fintech, and/or digital identity.
- Have a working knowledge in scrum/agile, various design and marketing tools, and SQL.
- Should have a technical background with a CS major or experience as a software developer (Big plus).
Competitive compensation with salary, equity, and benefits.