Our client is a technology company providing software and hardware for cash handling, payments and self-service solutions to more than 25,00...
Our client is a technology company providing software and hardware for cash handling, payments and self-service solutions to more than 25,000 customers throughout the world. Our technology enables customers in retail, transportation, gaming, banking, and vending to automate their cash handling, provide a single platform for unified payments, and present their end consumers with tailored self-service applications . Our solutions include both software for cash handling, payments and self-service applications, as well as cash automation and payments hardware, Central to everything we do is our platform which runs devices and manages payments and transactions.
About the Role
In our continuing journey to dominate the payments handling and self-service industry, we are making considerable investments in our digital product offerings, including the development and launch of a next generation payments platform. Working with an Engineering counterpart, the Senior Product Owner will take a lead role in defining the market, opportunity and solution. As a digital startup within an enterprise, the incumbent must be an innovative thinker that is comfortable operating independently.
What you'll do
- Develop product positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation for our Digital Payments platform for offering, globally
- Actively contribute to and manage product backlogs.
- Build product launch plans in coordination with engineering, product management, and customer success teams.
- Enable and empower internal and external developers to build new and innovative solutions on the platform.
- Generate and present beautiful and persuasive collateral such as slides, whitepapers, and videos.
- Create market comparisons and help with pricing analysis.
- Conduct internal training for sales and sales support teams.
- Occasionally present to customers as an SME or sales solutioning engineer, when needed.
- 8+ years' experience as a Product Manager for digital payments in a fintech or ecommerce company.
- Earlier experience as a software engineer in financial services or other transaction processing industry.
- Expertise in payments processing solutions including processors, gateways and devices, across both the US and Europe - other regions a plus (MEA, LatAm, APAC)
- Hands on experience with payments API's and open FINTECH platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of EMV and PCI, as well as exposure to global payments regulations.
- Previous experience working at a device manufacturer, payments processor or payment brand is preferred.
- Experience in payments and associated functionality in physical unattended situations (vending, micro markets, virtual bank teller) a plus
- Experience with blockchain, tokens and DAPP's a plus.
- Exceptional presentation skills are a must.
- Able to work at all levels of the organization as well as part of virtual teams.