Senior Product Manager
TRON-BitTorrent offers a fun and rewarding, yet challenging work environment that fosters divers...
Senior Product Manager
TRON-BitTorrent offers a fun and rewarding, yet challenging work environment that fosters diversity, creativity, and teamwork. Our mission is to disrupt the status quo in the consumer media industry though distributed computing, blockchain, and other leading edge technologies. The team is hand selected and comprises the brightest and most talented engineers, product managers, and business drivers. We are here to make the internet better, and everyone on the team has the ability and challenge to contribute to that goal.
TRON-BitTorrent creates the technology that drives the efficient and democratized flow of data over the Internet, and your products are the core component of this technology. Our products are already well-rated and among the most popular. You will bring new features and experiences to these products, as well as build and launch all new products, as part of our company-wide goal of re-imagining and re-designing our apps to modern standards of ease, simplicity, design and unified experience while continuing to lead the way in distributed technology.
The great things you will be doing:
* Lead the entire lifecycle of product management, from strategy to GTM to post-launch operations and monitoring success
* Providing the user and business expertise to make smart decisions and manage your backlog
* Working on a small, talented team to execute sharply
* Use customer and market feedback, competitive analysis and business metrics to inform direction
* Infusing energy, creativity and purpose to propel your team and give them something to come into work for each day
The person you are:
* Passionate about product and creating great experiences
* You have an excellent product/design sense , and you can take complex problems and craft simple experiences
* Tuned into customer and business needs
* Anxious and unsatisfied if you're not getting results - you apply the 80/20 rule to get meaningful results quickly
* A true team player. Able to work well with and guide the team and respect each person's skills and abilities
* An expert communicator, facilitating openness and inclusion, documenting and clarifying decisions, bringing data to bear in support of decisions, and ultimately earning the trust and teamwork to make good decisions quickly
Experience you'll need:
* 5+ years experience in product management with an MBA/Masters preferred
* Experience with web applications, and/or Windows and Mac Desktop applications
* Technical background a plus
* Skills in data design, monitoring, analysis, tools (such as excel)
* Examples of your previous successes in product management
* A good grasp on data and how to incorporate it into your decision-making
* A position on how to effectively and efficiently validate, test and ultimately bring a product to market successfully
* Amazing communication skills, oral, interpersonal and written
* Strong user and design instincts and ability to work with and support UX and design in support of user goals
Apply today if this is for you!