The Senior Product Manager (SPM) must be creative, analytical, and have strong cross-functional skills. SPMs are expected to assist with the...
The Senior Product Manager (SPM) must be creative, analytical, and have strong cross-functional skills. SPMs are expected to assist with the growth of the company's existing businesses as well as new initiatives. SPM should be comfortable working across: Engineering, Marketing, Merchandising, Project Management, and Design/UX.
* Design and create new product (web and mobile) functionality to improve sales, generate brand differentiation or improve the customer experience.
* Expected to lead the process of making recommendations and setting technical requirements for overall functionality, new initiatives and other enhancements.
* Define requirements and objectives for new features and projects. Collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to lead the design and definition of product features and to support implementation and execution.
* Oversee individual projects to ensure vision/goals are maintained through development.
* Measure product functionality and user acceptance - determining success, failure, and future improvements.
* Mentor and train Associate Product Managers.
* Perform other duties as required and assigned by manager and upper management.
* Follow legal policies as directed.
* 6+ years of product management experience within ecommerce.
* Passion for creative, resourceful problem solving.
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate software projects with various engineering teams.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and teams - work prioritization, planning and task delegation.
* Proficient in the Agile/Scrum software development methodology.
* Superior analytical and quantitative skills and experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
* BA/BS required.
Who We Are:
Just a few minutes from Salt Lake City and Utah's ski slopes, Overstock is an original resident of "Silicon Slopes", one of the fastest growing technology hubs in the country. We're a passionate group of collaborative problem solvers and creative innovators, working on cutting-edge technology. From building award-winning retail applications (with amazing AR functionality) to creating leading blockchain and machine learning technologies, each of us embodies a unique value and contributes a diverse perspective to the team.
What We Offer:
* 401k (6% match)
* Flexible Schedules
* Onsite Health Clinic
* Tuition Reimbursement, Leadership Development Program, & Mentorship Program
* Onsite Fitness Center with group fitness classes and trainers
* Onsite Cafe with additional Coffee Shop and Juice Bar
* Onsite Greenhouse, providing fresh fruits & vegetables for our cafe
* Overstock Women's Network (OWN)
* And More…
* Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election
This position requires you to sit, stand and perform general office functions. You may also be required to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally. Bending, stooping and reaching are also frequently required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status (including Vietnam era veterans), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.
Back to Overstock Careers