What You'll Do
Cisco's Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is helping people transform how they collaborate globally through solutions tar...
What You'll Do
Cisco's Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is helping people transform how they collaborate globally through solutions targeted at enhancing the user experience and driving collaboration and productivity to unprecedented levels, thus helping drive revenue growth and defining new business models. We are the only vendor that can truly connect conferencing hardware, software, and SaaS offerings to provide the best end-to-end user experience regardless of whether they are internal or external, while making it secure and scalable for IT.
Who You'll Work With
You'll work closely with other product managers and engineering to define, scope, and drive a product that aligns with business priorities and customer needs. You'll identify key insights and develop business case requirements by analyzing data, market trends, and competitive products.
Who You Are
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing to support go-to-market plans for product releases, events, and customer outreach.
- Experience with Cisco collaboration technologies: Unified Communications Manager, Webex Meetings, Webex Teams, Contact Center.
You have a Minimum of 8+ years of relevant product management experience in SaaS or software engineering for web based applications and a Bachelor's degree required software engineering, business or a related field. Advanced degree is desired (MA, MS, or MBA). You are a creative product manager that is able to effectively balance business, engineering and technical requirements in order to deliver solutions that delight customers and deliver business results.Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills; team player that can work with various cross-functional departments to get things done
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output environment in a rapidly evolving market
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and judgement.
- Ability to travel 10% to 15%
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice