Our client located in Newport Beach, CA is currently seeking a Security Architect to join their rapidly expanding team. They are offering an...
Our client located in Newport Beach, CA is currently seeking a Security Architect to join their rapidly expanding team. They are offering an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization.
In this role, you will define the end to end requirements and roadmap for the development team. You must able to translate marketing requirements to testable engineering specifications. The architect must have a strong background in secure communication systems. The architect must be able to communicate the architecture with the developers, senior management, and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and manage the security vulnerability program
- Define the PKI product services for a mixed IP and Non-IP network
- Manage code signing and deployment methods for embedded IoT devices
- Participate in the design on blockchain consensus algorithms
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field and at least ten (10) or more years of industry experience.
- Experience in IoT/Embedded/M2M industries such as home automation, building automation, medical devices, smart utilities, or asset tracking.
- Strong background in secure communications systems.
- Experience in translating marketing/customer requirements to engineering technical requirements.
- Experience with PKI and certificate signing mechanism.
- Working knowledge of security and privacy standards.
- Strong knowledge of IP protocols.
Nice To Have's:
- Experience with blockchain solutions preferred.
- Experience with communications protocols preferred.
- Hardware and/or RF experience preferred.
- Experience with MQTT, CoAP, Zigbee, Thread, OCF, 6LoWPAN, NB-IoT, and/or LoRAWAN preferred.
- Experience working with standards organizations preferred.