Our client is currently seeking a Senior Principal IT Project Manager for contract opportunity thru June 2020 (with possibilit...
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Principal IT Project Manager for contract opportunity thru June 2020 (with possibility of extension) located in San Francisco, CA.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 98 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Enterprise scale Software application development based on Blockchain technology
- Understanding of application architecture, blockchain technology such as Ethereum, Hyperledger etc.
- Experience managing large application project including large stakeholder group using agile, scrum, iterative methodologies.
- Local and non local candidates OK.
Manages one very large-scale project ($10M, 10 FTEs, 3+ years), or multiple scale ones, end to end Gathers and further defines project requirements
- BS in CS or equivalent 10+ years in IT project management,
- Proficiency in PDM & PPMC tools
- Experience with managing 10+ FTEs as part of a single 20+ month project
- Experience with 10+ projects ($10M labor) and 10+ PMAs & 5 PMs from planning to O&M
- Proficiency in PDM & PPMC tools
- Client Satisfaction Metrics Project statistical & variance analysis
- Estimating Scope and risk management
- QA reviews and inspection
- PMI Project Management Professional certification, or equivalent
- This individual will establish the requirements and specifications needed to deliver innovative project management which will drive successful execution of the Solution Acceleration & Innovation
skills: Blockchain Domain:
- Basic understanding of Blockchain value proposition,
- Good knowledge of Blockchain technologies or Distributed Ledger platforms, smart contracts etc.
- Understanding cryptographic protocols,
- Practical experience in delivering projects using Blockchain platforms (such as Ethereum, Ripple, Hyperledger etc.)
- Iterative Agile development framework - blockchain based application development and deployment experience at a large enterprise.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.