Infosys is seeking a Senior Enterprise Architect with extensive knowledge and experience of development and architecture in Ent...
Infosys is seeking a Senior Enterprise Architect with extensive knowledge and experience of development and architecture in Enterprise Java Applications/Platforms. Knowledge of Design Patterns, Architecture best practices, TOGAF certified is preferred. Candidate must have knowledge and working experience of Architecture and Development of Blockchain/DLT technologies.
Required Qualifications :
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Richardson, TX or be willing to relocate to the area. This position require travel.
- Bachelor s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- Overall minimum 18-20 yrs of experience.
- 10+ years of Enterprise Application development/Architecture experience in J2EE/Java
- At least 2 years of hands-on Blockchain/DLT experience
- Strong knowledge of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithm
- Experience with Docker, Java Script, GoLang, Node.JS, AngularJS, and the Cloud (AWS
- Proven understanding of architecture best practices, design pattern
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency not mandatory.
- Must be clued on to Industry trends. Should be able to provide technical direction and roadmap to research team. Mentor teams at offshore and onsite
- Strong understanding of different types of Blockchain such as public, private/permissioned, public permissioned, etc.
- Understanding of DLT frameworks other than Ethereum.
- Understand Blockchain Data Architecture and ability to Identify/recommend ways to optimize data elements on-chain/Off-chain.
- Knowledge of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Knowledge of DLT performance management
- Able to provide training/mentoring to technical staff in relation to Blockchain tools and frameworks, Blockchain concepts etc.
- Remain updated and exposed with emerging trends in various DLT technologies
- Hands on experience with J2EE design patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, able to resolve business issues
- Experience and desire to work in a Global Delivery environment and travel as required
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake. EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- provided by Dice