Infosys Consulting, the management and technology consulting unit of Infosys Ltd, is seeking motivated consulting professionals for...
Infosys Consulting, the management and technology consulting unit of Infosys Ltd, is seeking motivated consulting professionals for its insurance vertical. Consultants seeking long-term growth and career-enhancing opportunities will find both as part of our team of front-runners in strategy and technology consulting.
The ideal candidate will have 14+ or more years of combined Insurance Industry (within North America) and Management Consulting Services experience delivering large transformation programs.
About Infosys Consulting
We offer you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consulting practice. Our teams drive innovation through pragmatic strategies and solutions that are defining the future of business by harnessing the power of technology. As part of global technology leader Infosys, our consulting firm offers:
- Ability to design and implement end-to-end solutions at scale
- A flat organization structure with direct access to our senior-most leaders
- An entrepreneurial environment full of bright, highly-motivated consultants
- Opportunities for motivated consultants to impact local communities
- The ability to design your career and drive your professional learning and development
- A truly global culture
Our hub offices are located in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Seattle and Palo Alto. Visit or reach us at for more information.About the Role
Infosys Consulting is seeking an experienced Senior Principal Business Consultant to partner and manage our various Insurance (Life, Property & Casualty, Specialty Lines, Reinsurance) clients. It requires 100% travel, working onsite, depending on where the client is located. Strong experience in managing consulting engagements with a team of consultants, strategy, roadmap, business case development, business process improvements across any part of the insurance value chain (Claims, New Business & Underwriting, Sales and Distribution Channels, Policy Administration and Servicing, Billing & Collection, Contact Center) is strongly preferred. Experience in applying emerging technologies to any part of the Insurance Value chain Robotic Process Automation, Data and Analytics, Machine Learning, Blockchain, AI, etc. will be an advantage. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.Responsibilities
- Focus will be Client Management, Program and Project Leadership and Delivery, People Development, Business Development and Insurance Thought Leadership
- Consulting business development experience working with client teams, project teams to generate and sell consulting projects including developing industry solutions within Insurance Value Chain (New Business & Underwriting, Sales and Distribution, Policy Administration and Servicing, Claims), designing the sales approach, defining target client management, creation and delivery of client pitch and proposals, developing sales campaigns and managing the sales life cycle from lead identification through closing and revenue recognition (2-4 years of experience)
- Lead in all aspects of proposal development process - Ability to independently organize, develop pursuits (working with cross-unit pursuit teams) and write high quality proposals, work with leaders to develop pricing strategies (2-4 years of experience)
- Experience with leading and supervising project teams structuring the engagements, mobilizing teams, managing teams in designing Strategy & Roadmaps, Capability Definition, solution design, guide business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, piloting, designing and/or reviewing detailed project plans
- Being able to mentor, coach, and develop consultants. Participating in firm level initiative s around hiring, training and coaching. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop and nurture relationships within a matrix organization.
- Be able to confidently interact with senior leadership within both Lines of Business (SVP/VP/SMD/MD/ED Life, Property & Casualty, Specialty, Reinsurance) as well as IT (CIO, CTO, VP s, Directors) in presenting organization capabilities, practice credentials, value propositions, solutions, being able to deliver and lead oral presentations, anchor business/IT workshops.
- Should have excellent client relationship management, executive presence, verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills.
- Practice Development experience including identifying and focusing on the impact of information management, data and analytics trends on clients functional areas, identifying specific use cases and staying current with best practices in the industry. Defining relevant consulting offers and solutions, leading, coaching and training staff on offers and client pitches and building a team of practitioners for each core offer area focusing on Information Management
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry, Trends and Practices - within Life, Property & Casualty, Specialty Lines, Reinsurance.
- Experience with transformation programs and specialization in any part of the Insurance Value Chain: New Business & Underwriting, Sales and Distribution Channels, Policy Administration and Servicing, Billing & Collection, Contact Center, Claims.
- Experience in applying emerging technologies Robotic Process Automation, Data and Analytics, Machine Learning, Blockchain, AI, etc.
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 14+ years of relevant work experience with three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
- Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Live to within 2 hours drive time or be willing to relocate to one of the following Infosys hub offices - Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; BaskingRidge NJ; New York City, NY
General Information (For all roles advertised)
- 12+ or more years combined Insurance Industry (within North America) with experience in Management Consulting Services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business development, including identification of leads and opportunities, pre-sales and post-sales support and client relationship management
- Minimum 8 years experience delivering major transformation initiatives in business, operation and technology to the Global Fortune 500
- Locations: Midwest Chicago, Milwaukee, East Coast NY/NJ
This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties and responsibilities that are required of the employee
EOE: Minorities / female / disability / veteran / sexual orientation / gender identity / national origin
- provided by Dice