Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you....
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life
Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of IT Architecture and Enterprise Services, you will provide technical expertise and assist in the technical design of large business systems; Contribute to technology-specific best practices & standards; Understand and guides designs for reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability.
This role requires you to go beyond the realms of traditional tools and technologies and research cutting edge Blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, R3 Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, and more. The candidate must possess the ability to independently research various products, understand the underpinnings of DLT fundamentals and apply them to come up with sound engineering practices for developing enterprise grade software systems. The candidate should have hands on experience in programming, deploying, and experimenting with various blockchain platforms. Candidate must have analytical skills to evaluate enterprise needs and recommend technical architecture using DLT platforms.
We are looking for an experienced application architect with strong understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies and concepts. The architect will represent the application architecture group in the development of financial services software utilizing Ethereum and Corda blockchain technologies to deliver stable, secure, resilient, and performant solutions for use in clearing and settlement.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Represent the application architecture team contributing to the design of enterprise blockchain applications.
- Experience with Agile SDLC; knowledge of a framework such as SCRUM, SAFE, DAD, etc.
Understanding of architectural patterns; Microservices are important, but experience with other patterns helpful
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed for Success:
- Demonstrate thought leadership in delivery of enterprise application services across multiple platforms (cloud and ground).
- Must be an experienced application architect possessing strong skills and understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
- Experience with Java development and practices.
- Prior Financial Services experience is highly preferred. Alternatively, must have prior experience or appreciation for working in a regulated environment (i.e. financial services, insurance, healthcare, etc.). This includes a track record of successfully partnering with industry regulators
Possess a strong understanding of SDLC principles and processes
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a technical role in IT (5+ years of architecture experience preferred)
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree preferred or equivalent experience
- AWS / Azure Cloud experience preferred
- Possess strong technical expertise and a deep understanding of application software development and architecture
- Demonstrate strong technical expertise and understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Thorough understanding of computer science and cryptography fundamentals is necessary.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.About the Team
IT Architecture and Enterprise Services are responsible for enabling digital transformation of DTCC. The group manages complexity of the technology landscape within DTCC and enhances agility, robustness and security of the technology footprint. It does so by serving as the focal point for all technology architectural activities in the organization as well as engineering a portfolio of foundational technology assets to enable our digital transformation. - provided by Dice