About Tech Mahindra :
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Grou...
About Tech Mahindra :
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, and information technology and vacation ownership.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 121,840+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 935 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
Job Title: Senior Backend Node.Js Developer
Location: Kansas City, MO
Duration: Long term Contract
Data Protection Service designs, builds and supports service platforms that provide cryptographic, key management and certificate management functions utilized by global application teams. The Data Protection Services team develops and supports shared security services to be leveraged across Enterprise by consuming application teams. Our inventory of shared services include cryptography, certificate management, code signing, and key management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Node JS Developer will be responsible for the component design, development and integration of digital security technologies and solutions to be leveraged by the enterprise.
- Successfully lead projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications, including integrated vendor solutions.
- Ability to partner and collaborate with Data Protection Services Architects on solution designs.
- Extensive experience with the following technologies and frameworks: Node.JS, C, C++, Java, Data Structures, NoSQL, data bases, GI.
- Extensive experience developing and supporting shared web service platforms, including SOAP and RESTful API's.
- Significant advanced code development, code review.
- Need experience in hyperledger, Blockchain and cryptography.
- Experience developing solutions using Information Security-related concepts: Cryptography, Hardware Security Modules, PKCS11, AMQP.
- provided by Dice