Senior Mobile Application Developer (Native) Senior Mobile Application Developer (Native) - Skills Required - iOS Development, Android devel...
If you are a Senior Mobile Application Engineer coming from a Native development background, please read on!
Location: SOHO, New York (off Broadway and Grand St.)
Job Title: Sr. Mobile Application Developer
Salary: Base salary is open, will pay top market for exceptional talent
We've been steadily growing since 2017, with 30+ employees, 36M in funding we are now for profit and have built a decentralized, peer to peer token trading network built on blockchain. We have formed the foundation of a new system of tokenization and trade by bringing local assets online using blockchain technology and makes them available for trade on a global marketplace.
Our team is full of product, financial & technology experts from a variety of backgrounds, with world-class advisors & venture capitalists.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Building out from scratch our mobile wallet platform!
- Take ownership of the design and development of our iPhone and Android applications
- You'll have a significant impact on the direction of our mobile products and ultimately the company
- Collaborate on the design of mobile applications and features
- Translate designs into technical specifications ready for implementation
- Own the development, testing, and deployment lifecycle through release and distribution
- Continuously identify and implement performance and usability improvements
**What You Need for this Position**
- Experience in native (or React Native) mobile development
- iOS / iPhone Development is ideal, Android would be a bonus.
- Active GitHub repositories and published examples in the App / iTunes / Google Play Store
- Demonstrated strong mobile usability and interaction design sense
**What's In It for You**
- We invest in our people and encourage a balanced lifestyle, while firmly setting and consistently achieving our goals.
- As an early member of the team, you'll have a significant impact on the direction of our mobile products and ultimately the company.
So, if you are a Senior Mobile Application Developer local to the SOHO area looking to get into blockchain, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Mobile Application Developer*
*NY-New York City*