Cisco's Strategic Execution Office is an organization that achieves enterprise-wide success by synchronously executing across Cisco's 6 stra...
Cisco's Strategic Execution Office is an organization that achieves enterprise-wide success by synchronously executing across Cisco's 6 strategic pillars, which are: Secure, Agile Networks, Future of Work, Optimized Application Experience, Internet for the Future, End-to-end Security, and Capabilities at the Edge. In addition to the 6 strategic pillars, we have 2 horizontal pillars driving cross-functional change, which are: Evolved GTM and RTM for Growth and Business Cadence. The Strategic Execution Office's mandate is to partner with the Executive Leadership Team, General Managers, and functional leaders to accelerate execution on the company's overall strategy.
The future of work has forever shifted and is top of mind for every leader in every company. How can we empower our teams to be successful working remotely? How can we ensure our digital business is secure as employees are working in an AirBnB? How can our employees feel safe when they do visit the office?
We believe that as Cisco, we are uniquely positioned to empower organizations to answer questions like these. We are taking amazing pieces of technology across Collaboration, Security and Enterprise Networking and making it easy for organizations to empower their future of work.
What You'll Do
As Director for the Strategic Execution Office, you will guide and shape the Secure Remote Workforce within the Future of Work pillar. You will work closely with key stakeholders to establish solution preferences and participate in joint working session, both internal and customer facing;
* Executing on Cisco's strategy in the Future of Work pillar
* Assessing perceived market value of proposed Secure Remote Workforce solutions
* Engaging Cisco's executive leadership team and key business leaders to expose areas of improvement potential and opportunities for acceleration
* Consolidating and maintaining offer artifacts (integrated roadmap, offer template)
* Understanding technical requirements for Cisco's customer base and translating them into operational requirements
* Ensure quality development of offer collateral, such as presentations, white papers, design guides, and test plans for furthering internal and external knowledge
* Providing visibility into alignment of all offer requirements relative to key gates and milestones
* Working with across the organization to remove bottlenecks and help reprioritize as needed for success
Role & Responsibilities
The leader in this role will be responsible for working closely with key engineering, operations and GTM stakeholders to ensure clear product roadmaps and associated operational and GTM requirements necessary to deliver a compelling set of Secure Remote Workforce offerings to the market.
This role will inform and partner with all of the functions across Cisco and report to the ELT at strategic checkpoints to support success across the company. This is a highly visible, highly complex, and hyper-growth position with the rare opportunity to change the trajectory of the company as a whole.
Who You'll Work With
Product management, Operations, and Go-to-Market teams, including Executive leadership
Who You Are
* Dynamic, creative, adaptable, collaborative, and unafraid to make a splash
* Highly cross-functional
* Understand the activities involved in building impactful offers, and can also focus energy on the activities that grow sales and adoption
* Intent on helping customers and partners with a desire to understand how our products and services can help improve their businesses
* Passionate about the importance of the evolving the collaboration and security landscape to help develop coherent value propositions that drive key customer outcomes
* Can clearly articulate critical issue status to executive staff, sales teams, and other invested parties
* Possess keen judgment in risk management and problem mitigation
* Understanding of Flexible remote access (Hardware, Software, BYOD) - VPN/AMP, Umbrella/Duo, Meraki/Cisco Routers, Security Choice; Flex; Cisco Designed Secure Remote Work, WebEx Meetings
* Understanding of the product management function and familiarity of key product development concepts
* Experience working at a successful company in the SaaS business
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal and influence skills
* Ability to communicate well (written and verbal) to an executive audience
* Driven and passionate about succeeding in a high-speed, innovative, and collaborative environment
* Bachelor's degree in a science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair! Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.