United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA,...
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52 USA
The Digital Technology Cybersecurity Team is currently searching for a Senior Manager, Cyber Defense. The ideal candidate will provide technical expertise to the organization within the Identity arena to enable the organization to succeed and meet strategic goals and deliverables. This individual will partner with a peer and Identity Architect to lead the design, development and support of the Collins' federation service that serves 100K+ users. The role also includes writing and maintaining the automation that supports the federation service; supporting AWS IAM; and automating the AWS account creation process through AWS Organizations/Control Tower. This individual can sit at any Collins Aerospace domestic location or remote.
* Build and support SSO solutions that enable a secure and seamless authentication experience for enterprise users
* Understand the complexities of a large-scale global platform with a focus on reliability and resiliency for Authentication technologies for globally diverse solutions
* Lead across the Business Unit boundaries to align cross organizational goals and define complex authentication solutions involving multiple identity solutions that span federation and multi-factor solutions
* Collaborate with technical architects, cybersecurity and network engineers to build end to end enterprise scale global solutions
* Act as a role model for all Collins Cybersecurity initiatives
* Network internally within Cybersecurity, with external contacts and across Collins Aerospace and RTX Corporate
* Bachelor's degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years' experience OR In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U. S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Must be willing and able to travel up to 10%
* Experience designing, developing and integrating Identity federation solutions using PingFederate
* Experience architecting identity solutions that involve directory solutions like Active Directory, PingDirectory, and MultiFactor solutions like DUO or PKI based solutions.
* Professional knowledge of kerberos, browser level client-server interaction
* Experience leading a cross functional team of technical experts
* Desire to understand and write Infrastructure as Code using AWS CloudFormation and Application automation using SaltStack
* Desire to understand AWS IAM, Organizations, Federated role based access using SAML
* Experience programming in python/C#/Java/SQL
* Experience in PingFederate, PingDirectory, Ping Access, LDAP, AD, Kerberos, RHEL OS, AWS RDS
* Cybersecurity focused certifications (e.g. CISSP)
* DevOps with Jenkins, and tools like SVN - preferred
* AWS technologies: IAM, Control Tower, Organizations, Cloudformation, S3, EC2 -
* Experience writing Infrastructure as Code using AWS CloudFormation and Application automation using SaltStack
* Thorough knowledge of AWS IAM, Organizations, Federated role based access using SAML
* Professional experience as a web developer
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms