Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockc...
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation and supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circle's payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle's SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle's suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you'll be part of:
With the mission "To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value," Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you'll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an experienced Learning Management System administrator to manage day-to-day activities across the platform and its respective audiences. A tech-savvy entrepreneurial spirit who is attentive, responsive and proactive; a Go-To person for all things system related. A proven ability to work cross departmental / cross geographically while maintaining a positive and upbeat demeanor is essential for success. Passion for facilitating the learning experience, desire to help individuals overcome technological obstacles and eagerness to learn and grow with the company are crucial ingredients for the role.
What you'll work on:
* Manages and maintains all areas, content and user configuration within the system.
* Identifies and communicates opportunities for process and quality improvements, providing feedback on usage, challenges and suggested enhancements.
* Writes and maintains technical procedures, policy documentation and best practice guides.
* Liaises with other teams and individuals in order to implement the best learning practices and maintain relevant team content libraries.
* Creates and manages the overall course structure and sets up course programs based on specifications from the instructional designer.
* Builds online assessments, evaluations and interactivity with the LMS for courses.
* Manages relationship with third party LMS vendor.
* Single point of accountability for all user challenges, escalations, inquiries and feedback.
You will aspire to our four core values:
* Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
* Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
* Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
* High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
* 3+ years experience as an LMS administrator.
* Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems and ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly.
* Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors.
* Ability to gain new technical skills quickly.
* Customer service skills, responsive attitude.
* Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts in general terms.
* Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.