We are looking for a full-time software developer to join the core engineering team of the Cardstack Project. As a senior developer for the ...
We have few formal requirements. If your answer to at least 4 of the following questions is "yes", we would be excited to consider you for this position.
- Did you ever dig into a library's or framework's internals, just to see how it all works behind the scenes?
- Have you ever worked on an app that pulled data from many sources?
- Have you ever designed the public API of a tool, such as writing an npm package?
- Could you write a test for a function in one of our open-source libraries, if you were on our team?
- Could you see yourself successfully teaching and mentoring new hires, after spending 3-6 months on our team?
- Could you tell us about a time that you taught yourself a new skill?
This is not a requirement, but having first-hand experience in some of the following areas would be a great advantage: Ember.js, JSON:API, maintaining an open-source library, building a Web-based product from the ground up, blockchain, and Ethereum.
Cardstack values a diverse team! We welcome all qualified candidates, and we especially encourage people who are underrepresented in tech to apply.
Powered by JazzHR