A financial giant in the Philadelphia area is hiring a Senior Java Developer to join one of their brand-new platform teams. This will be a s...
A financial giant in the Philadelphia area is hiring a Senior Java Developer to join one of their brand-new platform teams. This will be a six-month contract-to-hire position and would receive benefits while on contract as well.
This Developer would be on their Blockchain and Digital Currency focused team and would be building out their new platform in Java and Kotlin. With 100% new development, you can expect to be working with a modernized technology stack and be able to learn new skills and concepts while solidifying your experience in other core technologies.
This role would start remotely and customer-facing at times so excellent collaboration and communications skills are also required.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mid-Senior level experience with Java 8/11
- Spring Boot, Data, or Cloud
- Groovy and Gradle
What You Will Be Doing
- CI/CD - Docker, Jenkins, Maven
- Big Data - Kafka, Spark, Flink
- Cloud - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- BS or MS in Computer Science
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: Six Months Contract-to-Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice