Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and ana...
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
As a Senior Programmer Analyst, you will collaborate with other developers, product managers, and QA to build a system for managing private equity investments. You will be part of a team responsible for implementing the full private equity investment lifecycle, using modern technologies including cloud infrastructure and blockchain, and supporting clients with a global scope. This will involve a mix of supporting existing logic and clients in production, while having many "greenfield" chances to create and implement new functionality in the system. We are looking for well-rounded developers who work well in a development team using iterative development methodologies to create robust, high-quality production systems.
- As part of the Development team, produce designs and estimates to deliver on functional requirements, while also owning the non-functional requirements that traditional Product Management teams typically struggle to define well (scalability requirements, HA/resiliency requirements, etc.)
- Develop, test, debug and implement code for existing and new functionality
- Perform full stack development using Java and SQL
- Review business and functional requirements provided by the Product Management team
- Craft technical design documentation and contribute to technical design discussions that will result in new business or technical enhancements
- Contribute roadmap and continually review existing architecture for improvements
- Work in an Agile software development process, contributing to story and task creation
- Work with QA to ensure high quality releases are delivered
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during client implementations when needed
- Work with our Information Security and other Governance teams to ensure we're putting out a high quality, resilient, secure product that aligns with Broadridge development policies and controls.
- 5 years of experience (at least 2-3 different projects)with Java based applications, Spring and microservices.
- Experience in performance tuning of the applications including JVM tuning and memory profiling.
- Proven ability to have relevant conversations with Product Management to understand the feature roadmap and produce designs that meet those requirements.
- Strong technical background; capable of understanding possible technical designs to the functional requirements, and recommending an approach that delivers high quality solutions, on time and within budget.
- BS (or higher) degree in Computer Science, related degree, or comparable experience
- Previous AWS experience crafting, developing, deploying, and supporting production cloud applications.
- Experience delivering and supporting applications that include modern web services (e.g. REST, Swagger, etc.)
- Prior experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins
- Experience with GO and Swagger
- Familiarity with secure coding practices and OWASP Top 10
- Deep understanding of blockchain technologies (ideally hyperledger)
- Experience working with Azure
- Financial domain knowledge
- Private Equity domain experience
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Consistent record for developing, releasing, and supporting multiple high quality products
- Consistent record of delivering projects on time and within budget, with a demonstrated focus on client satisfaction
- Positive working attitude
- Attention to detail
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
- provided by Dice